HellMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HellMs-It's sure to get you fired up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Firefox- Real Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Firefox- Real Story Empty
PostSubject: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Ok, so I heard that Firefox was going to be sour about his demotion and now ban, so i wanted to set the record straight before he tries to defame us.

Firefox was an impatient whiny little brat who thought everything should be perfect for him and that it was his right to be a GM. This was expressed when he complained to everyone that he wasn't on the GM list, after only being a GM for what, 3 hours. We were tired of his complaints, so we calmly said we were going to demote him, since he had already been putting down HellMS because I said I wouldn't make him a server. When we did that, he decided to Ban GmCody. Luckily now I know how to unban anyone, but that was still an attempt to ruin the server.

So despite anything he might say, he was wrong and deserved everything he got. We were willing to let him remain on the server as a normal player, but his immaturity got him banned.
Back to top Go down
bigxbewb
Forum Beginer

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 am

He also messaged me on MSN and said he was going to defame HellMs by putting up videos that say this server sucked.

He used to be a good friend, but now all he does is complain about every single detail that's not perfect.

Didn't he ban Ryan too?

And btw Delta, what you wrote sounded like something from a newspaper lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:20 pm

yea well,i try, and he did ban ryan. Which is why he is banned.
Back to top Go down
GmHell
Admin
GmHell

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Yeah, he was once a nice guy but now hes a a brat...
Back to top Go down
https://hellmaplestory.forumakers.com
Austin
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Yea..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm

lol he blocked me over msn cuz i didnt help him make a server >.>
Back to top Go down
GmHell
Admin
GmHell

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 pm

I delted him off msn..
Back to top Go down
https://hellmaplestory.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefox- Real Story   Firefox- Real Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefox- Real Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HellMs :: HellMs Server :: General HellMs-
Jump to: