HellMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HellMs-It's sure to get you fired up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New World info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

New World info Empty
PostSubject: New World info   New World info I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Ok, as some of you have seen, we have 2 worlds in our server. One you can create characters in and the other one you can't. Let me explain what the 2nd world is for.

The second world is connected to the first world, so if you were to log in on the second world you would see people from the first world. What the second world is for is to increase the amount of characters a person can create with one account. So starting now I am opening up a World Change Request.

What you do is PM me your username and character name that you want transferred over to the new world. Make sure you still have space in the new world for more characters. Every new patch I will transfer over those people and you will be able to create more accounts.

Easy enough, so enjoy!
Back to top Go down

New World info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HellMs :: HellMs Server :: Server Announcments-
Jump to: